Case Study - A Nationwide Disruptor in Engineering
P&A Engineering Supplies has a long history of being Newcastle’s leading suppliers of engineering equipment including coolant, abrasives, cutting tools and more. It was time for P&A to move beyond the local market and expand. To do this, digital infrastructure was needed.
P&A had no website, digital marketing strategies and overall did not have any technology supporting the business. Clickk has worked with P&A closely over the past 3 years to deliver a WordPress website, internal enterprise resource planning system with enterprise application integration and digital marketing strategies.
Products organised online
- The website is fully responsive and utilises a WordPress and WooCommerce framework.
- A blog is integrated to power the content marketing strategy
- The website holds over 10,000 products from 30 different suppliers.
- It ranks extremely competitively in Houghton Coolants, PB Swiss Tools and other key brands which are important to P&A.
- The ERP features enterprise application integration, connecting to Xero for account keeping purposes
- Barcode scanner was implemented to allow staff to easily find items and retrieve prices
- ERP holds over 1000 customers information in a CRM
- Features nearly 300,000 products with stock in different warehouses
Enterprise Application Integration
What our client has to say...
“Chris has been most helpful. Clickk’s input has been modern, sharp and dynamic. We have seen a definitive boost in sales, plus we are now getting inquiries Nationwide thanks to their input and SEO technical advice. I would highly recommend them.”
Greg Daniels – Director